Friday 6 April 2018

I will do any 3d request in sketchup

I will do any 3d request in sketchup












About:

I´m a civil engineer with over one year of experience in the world of engineering, I've worked with sketchup for long time, I can do almost every request that you need, design, architectural plans, pipelines, renders and more.

PLEASE, CONTACT ME FIRST BEFORE MAKE AN OFFER, it is important to me to know the work and the requirement that you need before to make a deal with you. Thanks.!

Reviews


trendykast:I did wordk before with him, hiw work is perfect for me

navarau:What a pleasure it has been dealing with Giuseppe. He understood right from the start what it was I wanted to achieve and made sure I got it. Communication was fast and there was no language barrier at all. He even went to the trouble of doing a basic mock-up before I ordered the gig just to make sure he understood my requirements\n\nHighly recommend

giuseppe_11:Great customer, always clear with the requirements and veru kind. \r\nI hope to be contacted again for further queries my friend

smstwrt:Did exactly what I needed. Great experience.

alanothompson:I wanted someone proficient in SketchUp that could produce good graphics at a resonable cost and time frame.


No comments:

Post a Comment