Sunday 1 April 2018

I will provide you a short video, and a 2D concept plan of your garden.

I will provide you a short video, and a 2D concept plan of your garden.












About:

I will design your garden and create a 2D concept plan according to your needs! I will plan a beautiful outdoor space what you can both enjoy and use!
Please contact me before ordering any of my gigs!

Reviews


timanthony2:I hired Anita to do a lighting and irrigation plan for our new home. It's a rather large garden with lots of details, and Anita delivered a very beautiful, well thought out plan for it! Couldn't be any happier. I would highly recommend Anita for all your garden design needs!

anita_barber:It was a very good experience, thank you for your order!

timanthony2:We entrusted Anita to do the garden design for our new home in Australia. It was a decision I can't be any happier with. I can now see why all other buyers were so impressed with her. Anita guided us through the whole process with many valuable suggestions, great clear communications and the deliveries were stunning. A++ seller! Highly recommended!

anita_barber:Great communication, and feedback! Thank you for your order!

rlarkman:We absolutely loved the final results and Anita went over and above to incorporate our family needs into the design. Thank you so much.


No comments:

Post a Comment