Thursday 29 March 2018

I will do 3d modelling and rendering your products

I will do 3d modelling and rendering your products












About:


3D Modelling And Rendering products


I can do 3D modelling and photo-realistic rendering of your products with white or transparent background.
and especially for amazon products rendering according to amazon products image guidelines.
so,please inbox me to discuss details.


NOTE : DO NOT PLACE AN ORDER BEFORE DISCUSSING AND FINALIZING THE PRICE.


Best regards,
Sajia

Reviews


promo_guy:Excellent service. Definitely use again. thank you

sajiatonwy:Outstanding Experience!

dyanabrowne:We had to get over some initial misunderstanding about what was expected, but the seller was really responsive and I got the result which is the made thing.

sajiatonwy:Outstanding Experience!

burn3r:Very good work. Gladly again! Many Thanks.


No comments:

Post a Comment