Sunday 1 April 2018

I will design professional 3d models for you with HD rendered photo

I will design professional 3d models for you with HD rendered photo












About:

I am a manufacturing engineer with lots of experience in 3d CAD modelling using solidworks.I will create any 3D model in SolidWorks of machine parts,toys,furnitures e.t.c for use in 3D printing, machining,assignments or any other purpose you require model for.
 I will provide; 


  • 3d model
  • HD rendered photo
  • Authographic 2d drawing of modeled part
  • Solidworks fileAny other required file
  • Short animated video on how parts assemble and disassemble  
 
Please contact me before placing order, thank you. 

Reviews


kaankaarnage:Great to work with, very quick. Will use again...

kesuion:Outstanding Experience!

rileywythak:Thank you so much for your flexibility and providing an awesome service.

kesuion:wonderful experience..

rileywythak:Easy to work with!


No comments:

Post a Comment