Saturday 7 April 2018

I will make 3d mockup of your product and packaging

I will make 3d mockup of your product and packaging












About:

PLEASE MESSAGE ME BEFORE ORDERING!

I will create professional quality 3D mockup of your product design. 3D image of your product will stand out in your presentations or help boost your online sales on Amazon, eBay, Rakuten, Taobao, etc.It will be very helpful increase online sales with the more professional look of your product.

My Services:

  • 3D Images of your product.
  • High Resolution Images
  • Formats including JPG, PNG or PSD
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • On-time delivery


AvailableMockups

  • Juice amp; Drink bottles
  • Wine bottles
  • Boxes
  • Tin Can amp; Boxes
  • Tubes
  • Paper Bags
  • Pouches
  • Cosmetic packages
  • Books
  • Gift Boxes
  • Kraft Paper Gift Packaging
  • Jars
  • Wine bottles
  • Food packages
  • Drug/Supplement Jar, Bottles etc.


What You Need To Provide

  • You will need to send me your current flat design of your product that i will be mocking up to make 3D.

NOTE: MY WORK DOES NOT INCLUDE DESIGNING YOUR PRODUCT PACKAGE. I WILL ONLY PROVIDE 3D MOCKUP IMAGES.

For best results,contact me first(before you buy) to give me a clear understanding of your graphic design needs – pleasebe as detailed as possibleso that I can reply with an actual timeframe and cost, and send you a custom offer (if necessary).

Reviews


chetandeep:Great understanding of the requirments

biplobmajumdar:Very good experience with Grate Client!! Hope we will work again together!!!

eddydouk:GREAT - PLEASANT TO WORK WITH;

biplobmajumdar:Great work experience!! Hope we will work again together!!!

eddydouk:Very Good, Great work.


No comments:

Post a Comment