Sunday 22 April 2018

I will do any product, object designing / modeling and rendering using solidworks / autodesk inventor + keyshot and 3ds max + vray and generate 2d drawing in autocad and pdf for manufacturing also modeling for 3d printing. + See More

I will do any product, object designing / modeling and rendering using solidworks / autodesk inventor + keyshot and 3ds max + vray and generate 2d drawing in autocad and pdf for manufacturing also modeling for 3d printing. + See More












About:

Hi, I'm a mechanical engineer with 4 years of experience in solidworks modeling and drawing.

Services?

- I will do 3Dmechanical conceptmodeling and drawing.
- I will do 3D modeling for3D printingandprototyping.
- I will doproduct designand drawing for manufacturing.
- I will dosheet metalproduct designing.
- I will doinjection molddesigning.
- I will do youruniversityandcollegeassignments.
- I will convert yourinnovationandinventionidea into mechanical design.
- I willrenderyour product into high resolutionphotorealisticimage using keyshot.
- I will dostress analysis,motion simulationsand makepresentationsof your project.

Modeling, Designing, Drawing amp; rendering

Small project can be done withing few hours and for a $5. Please contact me before place the order. I'm Willing to give my sample also.

  • Deliver on time.
  • Unlimited revisions.
  • Refund accepted.
  • 100% customer satisfaction.
  • Source files.


Thank you!
inventor_cad

Reviews


gneber:Great work

inventor_cad:Thank you! Glad to work with you again.

johnadamstamu:Very good work.

inventor_cad:Thank you!

ziadnasir1:Excellent. Worked with before. Nothing changed. Still as good. Will definitely work again. Keep it up


No comments:

Post a Comment