Monday 2 April 2018

I will do 3d and 2d model in autodisk revit in less than 48 hours

I will do 3d and 2d model in autodisk revit in less than 48 hours












About:

★★★★★SATISFACTION GUARANTEED ★★★★★★

               ★★★★★Level 2 Seller★★★★★★

I will make any 3D exterior Design, any structure, building.
All your 2d drawings become an actual 3d building with all texture.
  • I will make your model Faster than you can ever imagine
  • I will make and edit according to your needs until you are full satisfied
  • You will get the complete 3d revit files and images of all sides
  • I'll add the texture you want for your building
  • Pls contact me before Order

★The best thing about my gigs ? You will get unlimited revisions until you are 100% satisfied.  :)

Because Your satisfaction is my first priority : )


Reviews


sabafpe:Moustafa is AWESOME. Very Responsive, timely, and inovative. If anything, I held the progress of the tasks as I got distracted with other things. \n\nWill not go anywhere else for my drafting needs.

mostafaheider:outstanding buyer\r\nglad for working with him :)

alexkardakou:Thanks a lot !!

mostafaheider:You are welcome in anytime :)

alexkardakou:Great work, thanks a lot!


No comments:

Post a Comment