Thursday 6 September 2018

I will covert your logo to 3d printing file

I will covert your logo to 3d printing file












About:

I can do any design for logo which can be 3d printed and do rendering for it I can provide stl and dxf  for printing and cutting with laser

Reviews


grfsolutions:Awesome service and very responsive. He pays well attention to details, highly recommended.

enginehh:thank you i hope you will come again

mabdelaty:Fantastic finished result. Definitely going to keep using enginehh for many more projects!!\n

enginehh:Thank you Mr mabdelaty for dealing with me\r\ni hope you will come agian

mabdelaty:Seller was professional, attentive to my needs, responsive, communicates well and the design was of high quality. I will definitely hire him again for other projects in the future. Highly recommend.\n


No comments:

Post a Comment