Thursday 6 September 2018

I will design 2d and 3d models using catia v5 or solidworks

I will design 2d and 3d models using catia v5 or solidworks












About:

I will draw your 2D file to 3D Catia v5, Autodesk, Autocad or Sodidworks file. And I will  draw assembly of multiple parts. 

In case the part or drawing is complex and bigger in size,you should be a place multiple orders which we could discuss before you place one.

Structures, machines, conveyors, shafts, piping, etc.Delivery time depends on complex of parts (3 days or less).

Fast turnaround, great customer service, satisfaction guaranteed!




*** PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE YOU ORDER***

Reviews


enieto87:Great drawer and designer, his work is highly recommended, he places much attention, like details in semiconductors. His job is valuable and I consider him an important piece of my team. Thanks.

josfucf:Outstanding Experience!

enieto87:He's an amazing drawer, he has a very good sense of mechanical design, he's a valuable piece of my team that makes the difference. Thanks.

josfucf:thank you for your wide trust in my services

enieto87:He did an outstanding job. Drawing a LED with the technical diagram and deliver in stp format. He makes everything as instructed and he is very good on what he performs. Thanks.


No comments:

Post a Comment