Monday 2 April 2018

I will model 2d and 3d cad

I will model 2d and 3d cad












About:

Welcome to my GIG !

I m a BSc.Mechanical Engineering Undergraduate. I am specialized in Solidworks.
What you get from me?

  • Source files
  • fast delivery service
  • high quality images and video animation
  • rendered images from all the angles
  • valuable budget
  • Professional service

What can I do?

  • 2D drawings
  • 3D models
  • 3D object creating
  • CAD
  • 3D designs for 3D printing

Special service

  • Mechanical Engineering drawings and projects
  • Mechanical Engineering ideas

What you have to do?

  • Send me sketch or drawing
  • Attach possible files and images
  • Describe your requirements

I ll come up with high quality service with my knowledge and experience.

Thank You !
Regards: USHAN

Reviews


fabpackage:Great job, thanks

u_tech:I hope to serve you again in next project. Thank You !

redmudmarine:excellent work

u_tech:Responsible buyer. I hope to serve you again.\r\nThank You !

redmudmarine:excellent!


No comments:

Post a Comment