Sunday 8 April 2018

I will make 3d character from sketch

I will make 3d character from sketch












About:

I can create 3D model of your drawn character or your favourite comic/game/ movie character/creature. All I need is 2D sketch or any other picture of it and I will make it in 3D.

I offer:
Basic shape (low poly) character/creature - 25$
More detailed character/creature - 40$
Realistic character/creature - 70$

Extra:
Colored character/creature - 15$
Textured character/creature - 25$
Prepared 3D model for 3D printing in STL format - 5$
Simple rigging - 30$

Please contact me before ordering, so we can discuss the complexity of your character or creature. Complex characters/creatures will take more time and cost extra.

Reviews


kinza_raja:great work.

kinza_raja:thank you.

sapphirehillpro:We've worked with the seller before, easy, great communication skills, fantastic follow-up and follow-through. Love working with kalashnikov89.

solefounder:Just brilliant! Surpassed my expectations and blew me away with the final delivery. An all-around creative genius! Thanks

kinza_raja:great work


No comments:

Post a Comment