Thursday 5 April 2018

I will do injection mold design

I will do injection mold design












About:

Hello,
My name is Dileep, I am mechanical Engineer with 18 years of experience in injection molding industry. My area of expertise is injection mold design and product design for injection molding,blow molding and thermo forming.

I worked in multinational companies such as Zahoransky, Fischer Tech and MAM Baby Products in their tool design and product development departments, most of my experiences came from these companies.

I am using Auto cad for 2D design jobs and Siemens NX for 3D works.

Recently I stared as a design consultancy and devoted my all time and effort to be successful.

Regards,
Dileep

Reviews


itbejack:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

bwmatter:Seller was very detailed and most helpful. Will definitely use his services again.

dileepkumar22:Grete customer, I love to work with him again.

alexcarzola493:Excellent job!!!! Many thanks

dileepkumar22:Superb,, likes to work with again.


No comments:

Post a Comment