Thursday 5 April 2018

I will make multiple 2D drawings and patent drawings

I will make multiple 2D drawings and patent drawings












About:

Looking for a 2D drawing or an Engineering Drawing? Want to reserve copyrights of your idea? Looking for patenting your product? I am a Mechanical Engineer, I can make 2D drawings from your 3D models in any format. Just send me your files and I will amaze you. I will follow USPTO patent rules for you.

Reviews


mmouneimne:very flexible and patient! if you are someone who is not sure what you want, and expect revisions, or just need someone who will actually work with you instead of throw stuff at you, hamza's the guy!

hamzarasheed1:Thanks

dd80packers:Great job as always. Easy and accommodating.

hamzarasheed1:Thanks

mhousepublising:WOW! What a fantastic service this seller offers!!!! Quoted me 10 days and delivered in 3 days!!! I will 100% be using them again and again. Thank you so much, A++++


No comments:

Post a Comment