Friday 20 April 2018

I will provide auto cad 2d design

I will provide auto cad 2d design












About:

I am Professional 3D and 2D Designer, I have two year experience, I have worked in local and online market place, lots of design I complete for my client, Professionally I use software Autodesk "Auto Cad" for 2D design, and also use Maya, 3Ds and Max and V-ray,
If you need a perfect design with measurement, you can contact with me, I will provide you my 100% service,

My Service
1. Floor Layout
2. Architectural plane
3. Furniture Layout
4. Engineearing Layout
5. Fast Delivery
6. Source File
7. PDF Output
9. Perfect measurement
10. and many more

Need from buyer
1. Perfect Measurement
2. more reference

100% Money Back Guaranty

Reviews


theokata:Excellent job, delivered on time and with excellent communication!

nurulhudabd02:Thank you so much, theokata is very nice and helpful person. Thanks again.

jairjalo:Outstanding work

nurulhudabd02:Wow..... As well as very nice person, I enjoy when I work with him, Many Thanks!

zybbb123:Very efficiency, nice job.


No comments:

Post a Comment