Friday 20 April 2018

I will provide you my best 3D rendering in a reasonable period of time.

I will provide you my best 3D rendering in a reasonable period of time.












About:

I will provide astandard to high quality image render using Vrayin 3ds Max and doing photo compositing in photoshop (adding people, tree, background etc).

Please send us your 3D Model in Google Sketchup or 3dsmax (version 2012 or bellow).

Don't forget to tell us the mood of the image you want (morning/evening/night)

Since we don't do any major modeling, make sure to send us your final textured 3D model.

Product: 1 image JPG/PNG, size 1500 pixel at the shortest side.

Please contact me before place an order. Thank you.

Reviews


jorge_huang:nice to work with you again. fast delivery and good work.

bingkaystudio:Outstanding experience. Thanks

jorge_huang:Nice work, fast delivery, good comunication and attended all muy reviews

bingkaystudio:Thanks for good rating. Hope we can work together in the future. :)

jorge_huang:nice to work with you again. fast delivery and good work.


No comments:

Post a Comment