Friday 20 April 2018

I will video tutorial for 3d assembly with solidworks

I will video tutorial for 3d assembly with solidworks












About:

PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE YOU ORDER !!!

I can offer fast video tutorial for 3D Assembling made with solidworks and combined with Camtasia Studio.

Please note that the price of this Gigs is up to 20 parts assembled in Solidworks, that you must provide me.

If you require to make the complete assembling with solidworks, I can offer for an additional cost to make the design up to 20 pieces.

Please send your Solidworks files, sketch, pictures and briefing in order to evaluate if your requirements fits with this Gigs.

Deliverable will be:

✔ The 3D CAD assembling made with Solidworks (Optional)
✔ Video tutorial in MP4 Format (up to 1080).
✔ Video Tutorial up 5 minutes.
✔ 2 Revisions without additional cost.

If you are interested in a similar project please do not hesitate to contact me

I invite you to check my portfolio to see an overview of my skills.

Thanks.


Reviews


ericscott472:Excellent work as always!

cadcamcaefea:Excellent client!

ericscott472:Such a pro, very easy to work with, quick revisions. A+++ Seller!

cadcamcaefea:Very nice client! I recommend to the entire Fiverr community. A+++ Buyer!\r\n

ericscott472:Excellent work as always!


No comments:

Post a Comment