Friday 20 April 2018

I will sure provide you with great designs. + See More

I will sure provide you with great designs. + See More












About:

GENERAL OVERVIEW
This gig satisfies your need of a professional Architect for your architectural designs and model.I can provide services: Detailed, semi-detailed and presentation drawing of any type. Detailed working drawing, high resolution 3D models, realistic renderings and post rendering. Design from scratch or make modifications to an already existing building plan. I can also offer advise on how to resolve issues as they regards designs.

DESCRIPTION OF PACKAGE
For my first package, I can offer you a variety of drawings like blocks, furniture, details and others thing that can be done in a few minutes.
For the second one, is a bigger one, for example, elaboration of floor plans, elevations, sections, products and other things.
Finally, the 3rd one is about for city permit set. Please contact me before to get the best estimate of the pricing.


Reviews


jazino:Easy and reliable

kimdesigns9:Outstanding Experience!

jazino:Master at work. Fabulous!!

kimdesigns9:great.. really nice

jazino:Easy and reliable


No comments:

Post a Comment