Friday 6 April 2018

I will make your 3d model or character

I will make your 3d model or character












About:

Feel free to PM me before ordering if you have any questions

I can make your 3D model or character come to life, for use in your animation or game production.
I do all sorts of styles, from more simplistic, to cartoon-ish, to realistic.
I work mostly in blender and zbrush, but know maya amp; max as well.
Also ready to communicate over nearly any platform and I do video calls.

Stuff you must have ready:
- Polylimit
- Texture size
- Which textures you need
- Concept, sketch or at least a good description of your character

Your character can have any weapons, hair and cloth, but very complex models costs extra.

Reviews


luna_nera:Another superb delivery from Jakob. Made sure he had answers to all his questions before starting and delivered super fast.

ccclonez:Such an awesome seller. Very easy to work with. Highly Recommended!!!

luna_nera:Once again Jakob did an outstanding job understanding the request and delivering great results.

luna_nera:Amazing 3D artist and outstanding seller. Went above and beyond to deliver great results. He's fast, talented and the communication was perfect. Will definitely hire again.

jakobbaldwin:Great buyer with a good solid understanding for what she wanted


No comments:

Post a Comment