Tuesday 24 April 2018

I will create 3d models and high quality renders of your project

I will create 3d models and high quality renders of your project












About:

The outcome of your idea depends on the way you portray it. As 3D modeler professionals, we can provide you with the highest models and rendered portrayals on the market, using the latest CAD programs for the job, such as Google Sketchup and Autodesk Revit. With a customized offer we will also offer our knowledge in interior design, architectural projects and landscaping.

SIMPLE AND COMPLEX MODELS
As per the plans, you provide us, we will create an interior or exterior 3D models and views of the spaces of your interest. However, if you choose the basic package, a desired render will cost you extra. Just attach floor plans and elevations of your project with your purchase.

CUSTOM MODELS
If you have nothing but just a rough idea of what you want, you could also supply any sketch, image or idea you might find similar to what you expect. We can provide all the extra details and knowledge to create the perfect model and render portray.

OUTPUT FILE

  • JPG: Approx 5-8000 pixels, 300 - 600dpiORcustom
  • PDF
  • The source file (.rfa Autodesk Revit - .skp Google Sketchup)


Please contact me before making an order. I Look forward to hearing from you! Greetings, Roy.


Reviews


xt0f714:Thank you very much for your work. It was a pleasure working with you. You took in account my needs and corrected what was necessary so that I am satisfied. Thanks!

proyectosfr:Thanks for giving me the opportunity to work with you :)

lulitaisc:He worked hard and communicated well. I'm happy with the work.

proyectosfr:She offered me a fair amount for my work, gave me direct orders and was friendly throughout the making of the order!

xt0f714:Thank you very much for your work. It was a pleasure working with you. You took in account my needs and corrected what was necessary so that I am satisfied. Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment