Tuesday 24 April 2018

I will do 2d drawing and 3d modeling and architecture in autocad

I will do 2d drawing and 3d modeling and architecture in autocad












About:

Welcome

  • You can send me yourdesign requirements in terms of picture / images / free hand sketches / photos or any other format
  • I will createtechnical drawings in AutoCAD with dimensional details.Also can able to design the parts in 3D.
  • In case the product is complex in shape amp; size , the drawing work takes more time amp; effort , please contact me before ordering
  1. I can support formultiple design changes/ modifications.
  2. Fast Deliverysupport upon request
  3. Thank you

Reviews


alirenteriaa:Excellent service

kashif_15:Outstanding Experience!

jespequeno:fast service

kashif_15:Outstanding Experience!

robyngautam:Required a few explanations and pictures to ensure what i wanted was given, took a few attempts but we got there in the end - more or less. \noverall very happy given the product thanks


No comments:

Post a Comment