Tuesday 24 April 2018

I will make 3d model for 3d printing

I will make 3d model for 3d printing












About:

I will create 3d models such as :

- Realistic or Semi-RealisticCharacters,
- Cartoon Characters
- BJD Toys
- Objects,
- Products.


When finished, the model will be delivered in *.obj, and *.stl, (or any format that I could give)

When contacting me please provide me at least 3 references images, that could help represented your concept

I give you a 100% guarantee of satisfaction for my work,so what are you waiting for?
Just contact me, and let the jobs done!



* Note: for further information please read the FAQ

Reviews


spiritbreaker88:Excellent experience!

sapism05:great client, great communication, job description are easy to understand.

chaucer44:wonderful work!

sapism05:An amazing client, honest, very patient, and good communication. I learn so much from him

tommytt47:Amazing and detailed designer, superb communication, very professional, and worked with me to make my project the best it could be every step of the way. Highly recommend for your project too. I would buy from this artist again!


No comments:

Post a Comment