Wednesday 25 April 2018

I will convert easy Stl , obj to Stp file.

I will convert easy Stl , obj to Stp file.












About:

*****************PLEASE DISCUSS BEFORE YOU ORDER ME ********************

Dear,

I will convert for you a STL file, OBJ file to Step file , IGS file in this gig.
The basic price : 10$ ( for easy file, I need to review the file to evaluate the work )
Please send me the files that you need to convert the i will send you the price

Send me all details , Please contact me to discuss
Thanks and best Regards

*****************PLEASE DISCUSS BEFORE YOU ORDER ME ********************

Reviews


nathanlamaster:Seller did a great job with converting my file :)

hoangvantan124:thank a lot

tylerboxbuilder:Seller moved quick to make alterations. Worked hard to ensure I received what I wanted.

hoangvantan124:thanks

josephhchan94:Amazing to work with


No comments:

Post a Comment