Friday 6 April 2018

I will write anything on a 3d parchment scroll

I will write anything on a 3d parchment scroll












About:

I will write your name or your message on a parchment paper like in the cover photo of my gig.
i can send you your file in different format: jpeg, transparent png, PDF file, PSD,OBJ,BLENDin whatever dimensions you choose, also i can make it horizontal or vertical

if you have any other requests or specifications please ask before ordering
thank you

Reviews


orderlyforlee:Great product. Awesome way to present a unique message. Thanks for offering this gig.

chardo55:Thank you, happy to work with you

sntalbert:Used chardo55 once again and once again I am a very satisfied customer!!! Thank you!!

chardo55:outstanding experience! thank you.

sntalbert:Was an absolute pleasure working with *chardo55*. Took my idea and with a lil instruction gave me exactly what I envisioned.\r\n\r\nThank you!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment