Sunday 1 April 2018

I will design the kitchen of your dreams

I will design the kitchen of your dreams












About:

Using your plans or measurements and a detailed brief I will create your perfect kitchen space. See my other designs and photos to see what I have created in the past. Opt for the premium package and you will have my full knowledge to use when purchasing your new kitchen. I have worked with many kitchen furniture suppliers such as Pronorm, Leicht, Wren, Howdens, Magnet and many more. I will include information about current trends, work surfaces and colours. I also know where to find the best appliance deals and who to trust with your hard earned cash. I provide nothing but exceptional designs and reports. True independent advice is close to impossible to find these days but I will be at the other end of the phone when you most need it.
Traditional or modern, small or large I can give you a fantastic design.

It is often helpful to have a phone conversation when the plans have been received to ascertain exactly what your requirements are. This will aid in getting a superb design you can enjoy first time.

Reviews


mmaxymiw:Simply amazing!

mykitchenspace:Very helpful and always quick to reply to messages. Very happy to deal with you again.

mmaxymiw:Awesome job! He is very detail oriented. Really talking to count everything that we wanted done. Great job.

mykitchenspace:Couldn't have provided more to make this a very smooth process. Delight to work with

paulcastle:My kitchen area is really awkward and small. I wanted some ideas of what to do with the silly little space and I have to say I am very impressed. I will definitely be using some of these ideas in my new kitchen.


No comments:

Post a Comment