Saturday 7 April 2018

I will design your product and create a 3D file to manfucature it or print it. I can also design assembly of multiple parts. + See More

I will design your product and create a 3D file to manfucature it or print it. I can also design assembly of multiple parts. + See More












About:

PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING AN ORDERto estimate the good duration, to give you the good price to complete your request.
Packages levels are just an average, price an delivery can be lower or higher regarding the request.


I'm Product Engineer since 9 years and I design products and components in 3D using different processes like 3D printer, mold, sheetmetal cutout, machining (CNC).


I will modeling / design your 3D model for:

  • 3D printing
  • Plastic or metal molding
  • Machining (CNC)
  • Sheetmetal cutout


I will produce a professional CAD model using:

  • your sketches
  • your ideas
  • or requested dimensions

I will use my expertise and experience to give you not a basic 3D file but amodel designed for your manufacturing process.

I will work until the designed model is how you imagined it.


I will give you with this gig :

  • The file ready for 3D printer or mold, machining
  • The 3D_PDF
  • Technical_support
  • Drawing with dimensions,
  • Rendering_picture


Please check my FAQ to know my design process.

Please contact me first so we can chat a bit about the project to clarify and understand your needs, all questions welcomed.

Regards,

David

Reviews


radekmara822:Smaller adjustments on previous design delivered overnight. \nDavid is a rockstar.

thatjordankidd:Really friendly and reactive to the job. Gives plenty of helpful feedback and asks all the right questions. Had a really good experience, and an excellent end product!

addegj:Once again did David provide a superb service. Very nice guy and easy to work with

jeffdmusic:Dave is a master when it comes to modeling real working stuff! I am always very grateful to have the opportunity to work with him! I was able to have one of the projects we worked on mass produced just off the drawings he sent alone! They are always very professional and clear! Dave always makes the effort to make sure its right\n\nThanks Dave!\nJeff

mastodon55:This guy is the real deal. You hear people say I will use him again. I will use him again. He was fun to work with and the result you get are from a top notch professional.


No comments:

Post a Comment