Sunday 22 April 2018

I will create dxf files for laser and plasma cutting

I will create dxf files for laser and plasma cutting












About:

Create DXF file for plasma or laser cutting machines, just give me any document for your product or idea and i will turn it ready to cutting

gt;gt;gt;gt;PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE YOU ORDERlt;lt;lt;lt;

Reviews


benleal:Super easy to work with and output looks great. I'm looking forward to seeing the images cut into metal!

engmech2011:Thank you

machineyourself:I tried 4 or 5 other vendors on here before finding him; he is the best on Fiverr! 5th or 6th time ordering from him... He always offers excellent work and will revise as necessary (revisions are rare, though, since he follows the design closely). \n\n

engmech2011:Thank you

dirtdweller:Great to work with. Gets the job done right. Good communication and turned my project around with lightning speed.


No comments:

Post a Comment