Sunday 8 April 2018

I will draw professional 3d model of house or apartment plan

I will draw professional 3d model of house or apartment plan












About:

I can draw 3D plan of your apartment or 3D model of house or small building.

I can draw the 3d model with walls, windows, doors and furniture in Sketchup and deliver the source file by request. I will produce hi-quality renders using Vray. I put great attention to the accuracy and precision in drawing and draw with good detalization.

Please, contact me before placing your order, so I can evaluate the drawing and advice you the package selection.

The Basic package is about 3D drawing of one plan of apartment including:

Drawing of walls

Drawing of doors and windows

Application of floor and wall basic materials

Sketchup model source file

The Intermediate package includes 3D plan

Adding the furniture

Sketchup model source file

The Premium package includes 3D plan or 3D model of house or small building

Drawing of walls, doors and windows

Application of floor and wall basic materials

Furniture

Sketchup model source file

2 hi-quality renders

Please, note that provision of really good and professional quality may take time; therefore I take the standard of 3 days for work to be done. Usually it will take less time.


Reviews


rajkovicdj:Amazing and fast work like the previous one. I highly recommend her!

tairen10:Thank you! It was a pleasure to work on this model!

misplon:I was blown away when I first saw my 2d drawing come to life. Anna understood exactly what I wanted and was great in forwarding extra reading material. I can't wait for her to design my next build.

tairen10:Thank you and it was really a great design process!))

virtualgtcouk:Excellent to work with. Will use again !


No comments:

Post a Comment