Thursday 24 May 2018

I will redraw floorplans from sketches,old blueprints and 2d plans

I will redraw floorplans from sketches,old blueprints and 2d plans












About:

Hi, 
Thanks for contacting me.
Am stacy, your freelance architect.
PLEASE KINDLY CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING ORDER

On this gig package, i will be working on drawing 2D floor plans from ideas and sketches, redrawing 2D floor plans from old blueprints and floor plans, 2D floor plan furnishing in both colored, black and white respectively.

feel free to contact me for any of the above services.
Thanks
Stacy

Reviews


danielnawar:My second project with this seller.\nGreat Quality work!\nWould certainly work with again.

creative_stacy:Great experience, thank you

danielnawar:Very responsive. Great to work with. \nWould highly recommend. \nThanks for your hard work \n-Dan

creative_stacy:Thank you

kmhgibb:Excellent response time. Very pleased! thanks


No comments:

Post a Comment