Thursday 24 May 2018

I will provide furniture design for carpenter

I will provide furniture design for carpenter












About:

I am a graduated architect and I have many years of experience in interior design and remodeling. I have worked in different furniture factories where I have learned the basic principles and the best solutions for all types of furnishing.
The work will be professional, with dimensions and materials, ready for a carpenter.


I can help you create your own and personal home's furnishing:
2d plan
2d elevations and sections
3d realistic views

 Please contact me before ordering!

Thank you!
Ani Barmashi

Reviews


reyreybris:Good work, will use this designer again

archstudio1:Thank you!

marlindadavis:To be honest, I'm a complete newbie when it comes to getting plans made. Ani was able to work with my stick figure drawings and explanations to create exactly what I asked for. She was also patient through the entire process and made me feel very comfortable talking to her. I highly recommend her services for anyone needing furniture plans made.

archstudio1:Thank you dear Marlinda, it was a pleasure helping you . I also felt very comfortable talking with you!

reyreybris:Good work, will use this designer again


No comments:

Post a Comment