Tuesday 1 May 2018

I will do high quality 3d rendering of any image

I will do high quality 3d rendering of any image












About:

NOTE :CHAT ME UP LETS REACH AN AGREEMENT BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER


Thank you for your interest in me. I’m so happy to work with my buyer

if you are looking for a guy that will meet your expectation you are in the right place..


I will do Photorealistic3D rendering for your product.

I have many year experience in 3D rendering in Product visualization

I will create a Realistic material for you product that seem like a original.


I can deliver the following services:

1. 3d Product Images for Amazon, ebay etc .,

2. 3d Character designs for games, logos, personal projects etc.,

3.it will be createdfastest

4. i give my buyers a money back Guarantee

I will make any one of thefollowing3D items:

Furniture, Sprays, Cans, Boxes, books,DVD or CDcases, mugs, Books, flyers, brochures,cups, cartons,Bottles, Jars,

FILE FORMATS: JPEG, PNG, PDF, MA, MB, FBX, OBJ, BLEND ETC

You will get UNLIMITED REVISIONS, please contact me for more details.


If you're in need of my services, please inbox me. We will discuss further about your projects. I will help you to complete your jobs in the good quality.


Reviews


youngstars:great experience

prosper35:Thank you so much Youngstar... Nice to work with you

rcronald:Nice work Prosper.

prosper35:Thank you so much Rcronald... Nice to work with you

kplok2017:easy to work with.


No comments:

Post a Comment