Wednesday 13 June 2018

I will make 3d model for game environment, game assets etc

I will make 3d model for game environment, game assets etc












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDERING

I make 3D models, any 3d models, may it be for game, visualization, and animation. You can give me concept arts to guide what style you want. Prices of the packages are negotiable depending of the work and hours spent, it could be less, or more, you can message me before making orders to  negotiate pricing.

PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDERING

Reviews


farhanjamil256:Buyer was quick to respond and very communicative as well as accommodating of my needs in my budget. Definitely a great seller and person and would purchase again in the future!! Give him a shot :))

alishakir:Outstanding Experience!

angel7raphael:This is an outstanding and professional job for our brand. Thank you kindly..!

alishakir:He is my Brother and very nice person ! i

florcad:He was very professional, with excellent work quality.


No comments:

Post a Comment