Thursday 21 June 2018

I will design 2d and 3d models along with stlfiles

I will design 2d and 3d models along with stlfiles












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">PLEASE DROP ME A MESSAGE BEFORE ORDERING SO THAT I CAN GET A BETTER UNDERSTANDING OF THE DESIGN REQUIREMENT AND PROVIDE YOU WITH BETTER ESTIMATES.

I will be using my experience as a Design Engineer to provide you with the following services:
# 3D Models
# 2D Drawing
# Detailed Drafting/ Bill of Material (BOM)
# Rendering
# STL file for 3D Printing
# Product Design
# Rapid Prototyping

I am well versed with the CAD suite from Autodesk including Autodesk Inventor, Autodesk AutoCAD and Autodesk Fusion 360. I also work with Solidworks  and NX as required. I will try my best to provide you with the designs as soon as possible and I commit to providing you with first iteration within 24 hours.

Reviews


cosmicears:excellent work

cadguy007:It was a breeze working with the client as he provided very clear cut instructions and explained his requirements well.

jbsurfin:cagguy007 is always a pleasure to work with. Outstanding work every time!\nWill definitely use again.

cadguy007:I had a great time working with jbsurfin as usual.

davidkiddle:Perfect. Great person and great experience! Helped me every step.


No comments:

Post a Comment