Wednesday 13 June 2018

I will do industrial 3d model and photorealistic rendering

I will do industrial 3d model and photorealistic rendering












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Please contact before Order for more clarification about Packages & Requirements

7 years of experience for any types of Industrial 3D Modeling, Product design, Machinaries modeling and Photorelistic rendering.

you will get:
- Detailed 3D Model with proper Topology.
Full HD Photorealistic render with transparent background.(2K/3K/4K)
- 3D Printable version of model.
- All project sources.

Quality output is guaranteed & Promised for your product.

Reviews


gopurepressure:Very good with instructions.

mdsanaullah:it was pleasure to work... :)

richardviet9:Great seller! He worked hard and communicated with me back and forth for my revisions until I got them to the way I wanted my photos to look. Thanks!

mdsanaullah:it was pleasure to work with perfect communication.

trklein1:Good to work with


No comments:

Post a Comment