Friday 15 June 2018

I will make any cad work

I will make any cad work












About:

I will make any CAD models from your drawings or photos. 
Depending on the model complexity I need 1-5 days to finish work. 
Also the price depending on complexity and number of parts in assembly (if it is assembly). Please write me to my inbox for more details. 
I guarantee the confidentiality of commercial secrets and technical information.

I can make 3D models of any mechanical or architectural objects, but I cannot make 3D models of characters, people, animals.

Please remember, one order = one 3D model.
If you need more 3D models on one order, please request a custom offer.

PLEASE, DO NOT PLACE AN ORDER BEFORE DISCUSSING AND FINALIZING THE PRICE

Reviews


konkul:I had a very smooth experience working with this Gig.

max_90:Outstanding Experience!

coalcreekmakers:Again, excellent work from max_90. Very talented designer who always delivers great value!

max_90:as always, cooperation at the highest level!\r\n\r\nThank you! Very glad that i have opportunity to work with you!

konkul:This Gig knows SolidWorks in and out!


No comments:

Post a Comment