Friday 15 June 2018

I will do your landscaping design

I will do your landscaping design












About:

ONLY 2D

I can design your landscaping, following the criteria that you need

- I did not hesitate to let you know all your ideas and concerns

- Estimated delivery time: 1 day, but this will depend on demand

- You need to give me a file (DWG or SKP) or a sketch that contains all the measurements of the space to be designed.

- If you also wish to have the 3D design please ask for it and ask for the price 

Do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The prices for the design of landscaping are higher because it is 'DESIGN' and I must bring out my skills and tastes, please do not bother about the prices I charge for my knowledge, remember that I am a professional architect.

Reviews


lmiresk:Cindy cared a lot about my very detailed requirements. No matter how many times I requested a revision and how much detail there was, she completed them with care! Her source design was also well layered and organized. Loved working with her.

lmiresk:Loved working with her! Was very responsive and did revisions as requested although it might have taken a more work than she anticipated.

cindyrodriguuez:Outstanding Experience!

happygohippy:Outstanding Experience!

omar_mondragon:Totalmente profesional, con grandes y excelente ideas, muy buen trabajo


No comments:

Post a Comment