Wednesday 6 June 2018

I will create 3d models for game, animation or 3d printing

I will create 3d models for game, animation or 3d printing












About:

I will create 3D models for game,3D printing, animation, rendering,texturing, unity, ZBrush, and blender.
I am a member a graphics company where i do the creation of graphics products as well as creating models for 3d printing also I can use a few different kinds of software like Maya, ZBrush, unity, blender etc. My best skill is creating 3d models.

Realistic models having high details or complex models cost and days can be different from mentioned cost and days.

"PLEASE DISCUSS BEFORE PLACING YOUR PRECIOUS ORDERING"

I am working for a graphic company for 3d modelling. I have had profound experience in utilizing ZBrush, and 3ds max to create complex models, do the texturing and rendering, which can be human bodies, cars, trucks, environments, jewelleries, products, dental fittings, shoes, and others.

I can send you source files in different formats which will enable you to make revisions if you wish.

Reviews


malpracticingad:Did great work.

pariwash:One of the amazing buyers always felt happy to work with him . :)

dragonriderss:thank you

pariwash:thank you so much!

miworld:great experience


No comments:

Post a Comment