Wednesday 6 June 2018

I will design vibrant product labels and 3d mockup

I will design vibrant product labels and 3d mockup












About:

Hello there. . .
i'll design unique product labels and packaging box art for your products. and also you can get your product packaging cover in 3D version. (Please see gig extras)

VERY IMPORTANT : $5 for starting this gig. please buy $10 for normal design with .jpg file. With #5 free revisions!

please see my gig extra for other options!
Contact me for custom offers..

FEEL THE EXPERIENCE WITH SWISS CREATIONS on Fiverr..!!

Reviews


wealthsystem:Absolutely the best seller on Fiverr. Mihiri exceeded my expectations and then some. I will definitely be using her services in the near future.

swisscreations:Thank you very much Franklyn! One of great and friendly buyer I met on Fiverr. Your words made me encourage. Definitely I do my best for the next time too.. :)

garock:Great seller. Will but again.

swisscreations:Thank you very much for working with me Rock!

plasmaplus:Just great, try her out, you won't regret it


No comments:

Post a Comment