Wednesday 6 June 2018

I will make a 3d model

I will make a 3d model












About:

I create basic 3d models with rhino software and cinema4d. I rendering with cinema4d and vray plugin. I realize render with photos accurate insertions in the details. 

Reviews


mariostefano:We needed design ideas for our back yard

giuliasalanitri:Outstanding Experience!

danfmv:Same as before, lots of talent and effort reflected in this graphic designer’s work. She worked diligently through all of the revisions and come up with great results in a final product. Product got delivered within project deadlines, thanks again.

danfmv:Thank you kindly for all of your services. Your work is truly impeccable and I can’t wait to work with you again…

danfmv:This graphic designer was simply amazing in executing and transforming an ordinary picture into a beautiful 3D render. Giulia is not just an architect, she is a talented visionary with undenying ability to complete anything she undertakes. I can’t wait to work with her again. Her work is truly beautiful and unique…Thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment