Wednesday 6 June 2018

I will create 3d interior design

I will create 3d interior design












About:

NOTE:
Please do message me first before put your order so we can discuss the rate and how can help you up. Thank you very much.

I am a designer based in beautiful island, Penang. i have 16 years of experience with various projects. Basically am a interior designer. My work is much more minimalistic, western and oriental influence. I love to sketch, fast sketching, creative and innovative

It's my pleasure to work with you.
Thank you!

Reviews


alacart:Overall good experience, thank you

bybenjamin:Outstanding Experience!

unitedfront:Benjamin is amazing! I did not expect the level of service or the quick response I received. His work and attention to detail is above and beyond anything I have ever experienced from any graphic artist or visual contractor. I wish my employees were like him. I am very detail oriented, so don't take my comments lightly.

bybenjamin:very good experience and really great to work with. thank you so much

vgulina:Very beautiful work!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment