Thursday 21 June 2018

I will render your 3d model in high resolution

I will render your 3d model in high resolution












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">If you need to create a high quality renderings for your 3d models this Gig is for you!

I can deliver high quality renders sometimes in a metter hours depending on your request starting from your model in any of these formats:

- Solidworks (Part or Assembly)
- 3d DXF
- 3DS
- STL
- IGES
- PARASOLID

to name a few, just send me a message if your format is not on the list and I'll find the way to satisfy your request.

PLEASE READ THIS IMPORTANT INFORMATION:

  • For 1 gig you receive one (1) render of your 3D model with no more than 5 materials, your model can have more than 5 parts but please, before ordering, contact me to evaluate your project and avoid misunderstandings
  • The renders will be "light-tent" style with a plain white background or another color of your choice, if you prefer to add the background later I'll deliver the immage with transparent background.
  • I can also deliver an animation of your model or a web-ready interactive widget but the price varies depending on the length of the animation and/or the complexity of your model
  • You need to provide the 3d model to be rendered, this gig does not include any service of 3d modeling

Reviews


fatherreeb1:Great!

protorob:Outstanding experience.

sfmedic100:Protorob did an excellent job as usual. Fast delivery and great work.

protorob:Awesome experience as always

adeally:I needed a quick rendering of our product for a promotion we were running. We had a short amount of time and protorob delivered exactly what I needed ahead of schedule!


No comments:

Post a Comment