Wednesday, 11 July 2018

I will create 3d models for you so why you waiting lets start

I will create 3d models for you so why you waiting lets start












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">
PRODUCT DESIGN, 3D MODELING, 3D RENDERING, AND 3D ANIMATION

Hello Friend,

Do you have a new product in mind? Even if it is a rough sketch you made, I will do photorealistic 3d modeling, 3d rendering, and 3d animation.

I will do the 3d modeling of your product with high quality photorealistic 3d rendered images.
I can also model your product for 3D PRINTING.
If you have your 3d model already, I can do your 3d rendering and also set it up for 3d printing
As for communication with me, you will definitely enjoy it.

Please provide me with guidelines on the 3D modeling or product design to be done. Also tell me the file format it should be.

I will offer the following:

  • 3D modeling
  • 3D Animation
  • 3D Rendering
  • Product design
  • High Quality 3d Rendering (300dpi)
  • 3D Renderings of any file format

You are entitled to also make corrections as you receive unlimited revisions.
I assure you of timely delivery, high quality 3d renderings, 3d modeling and a fantastic product design.

Please, lets discuss the 3d modeling and product design first.

Thanks,
Akif

Reviews


mrlowks:it was a simple model

mohammadakif:this is pleasure for me to work with you

mrlowks:yes he did a good job

mohammadakif:Awesome Experience work with u

mrlowks:good work, will buy again


No comments:

Post a Comment