Monday 23 July 2018

I will 3D draw/model any place, product or object using SketchUp

I will 3D draw/model any place, product or object using SketchUp












About:

I will quickly create an accurate 3D model of your place, product, or any object you want. I will work with any blueprint, description, or referential image you provide. 

These are some videos of my work. 
  • Water Pump: https://youtu.be/cdkTUUlaTuA
  • Robot VI: https://youtu.be/B-4D91LPaDE

Some complementary services I can offer: 
  • Professional rendering (Using Vray or Lumion)
  • Animations (camera or object movement)
  • Overlay images (logos), text and dimensions 
  • Video presentation with transitions, logo, music, sounds, etc.

During the creation process I will share previews of the ongoing work and you'll be able to make revisions, corrections, changes, or request a full-refund order cancelation if you don't like how things are looking.

Please contact me instead of placing and order and I will create a unique custom order for you. You'll find the the "Contact me" button around my profile picture.

A complete web portfolio is available. Contact me to get the link.

Reviews


davidalmeida:Amazin work! super fast!

spartipilo:Great customer.

davidalmeida:Great work,,,,

spartipilo:Great customer.

dustinwegner:Transparent as Speed!!


No comments:

Post a Comment