Wednesday 25 July 2018

I will provide basic 3D design from your concept sketches.

I will provide basic 3D design from your concept sketches.












About:

I am a certified product designer with experience in automotive industry, home and kitchen appliances and medical devices. I work in plastics and sheet metal product from design to engineering as well as collaborating with the manufacturer in case of any issues.

Please contact me before placing the order so that I can better understand your requirements.

Reviews


npvang:Amazing work by Mr. Abhie! I enjoy working together with him ! Very professional, and takes extra measures to ensure his clients are fully satisfied! Highly recommended!

jdmerino:OUTSTANDING JOB

abhie4u:Awesome buyer with crystal clear instructions as always. Cheers!

rlxmia:Great work

abhie4u:Awesome buyer since almost a year.Always have the clarity on final output. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment