Wednesday 25 July 2018

I will emboss and engrave text on any 3d model

I will emboss and engrave text on any 3d model












About:

★ WHAT DO YOU GET? ★

✔ I will keep you updated through the whole process so you are in control of the project.
✔ Editable work files.If you need to adjust something later or want to  change  the text editable source file will be provided.
✔ Print-ready file!
✔ Final work delivered in all general logo file formats - jpeg,png,sldasm,stl,step and the used fonts (via extra)
✔ 100% satisfaction guaranteed!
✔ 100% money back guaranteed!
✔ If you don't like my work you can simply ask for refund.
✔ Every revision takes time 10 to 12 hours and if you need your revisions in urgent basis you can buy my extra.

★ CONTACT ME! ★

If you have any questions regarding this gig offer please just ask and I will be more than happy to help you create your stunning TEXT on time :)

Reviews


jsburnett82:Great seller.

johngrima:Great experience, will use services again!

plbillings:If I could give him 10 stars I would. ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!

vivekgawade:Outstanding Experience!

jsburnett82:Great seller.


No comments:

Post a Comment