Thursday 26 July 2018

I will provide DXF/DWG/CDB or popular format after shoe design is completed.

I will provide DXF/DWG/CDB or popular format after shoe design is completed.












About:

Anyone who wants to start a shoe business with zero knowledge of technical terms lets take your first step with the designing shoes.

Of course, the design will be transformed to real a product hereafter.I will deliver shoe patterns from your ideas / images. The offers include the following

  1. Well fitted basic size model
  2. Stream sizes low, base and high for prototype sample
  3. Grading sizes directly usable to the plotter or auto fabric cutter(CAM/Laser) for bulk production


So lets take one step forward to make your dream come true.

Note: It is recommended that you message first about your projects before placing order.

Reviews


amanjosh:A+++ excellent work.

brendon007:Thanks dear. Hope we will continue doing good job.

amanjosh:Excellent worker. I will hire him again for my other jobs. Highly recommended.

brendon007:I enjoyed working with Aman. Hope we will continue.

litsquad871:Good design


No comments:

Post a Comment