Wednesday 25 July 2018

I will create a cad model of your idea for a mechanical invention

I will create a cad model of your idea for a mechanical invention












About:

I have a background in mechanical engineering - refer to my portfolio of drawings on my profile. I will help you fully realize your creative idea for an invention.

Reviews


gilbertmbeo:By far the best I've worked with. Great communication. Took time to understand the project and clearly spent time and effort researching. Will work with him again for sure. Highly recommended!

davidbafri:Very good!

davidbafri:Fantastic! Gave him more gigs immediately after the first and more to come.

patrickg3500:Absolutely amazing...

jazztpt:Outstanding design and quick communication, already planning my next gig with him. Recommend 5/5


No comments:

Post a Comment