Wednesday 25 July 2018

I will building 3d concept and making HQ explode view image

I will building 3d concept and making HQ explode view image












About:

******Please Contact me before sending an offer ******

Are you looking for a 3d and 2d designer ? 

I have 5-year experience working with CAD and 3D modeling

My strong points: 

I have a mechanical engineering background. I understand manufacturing process and machining methods. 
I have a team behind me, who are willing to assist me when it comes to problem-solving

Please see some of my sample works  in the attached portfolio, and also these works I have uploaded on Youtube: 
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLGpI202Ft0Lsxur3U8R1QliD-qVQoiIYQ 

I'm looking for long term relationship with clients

I can work overtime when it comes to running deadline

I'm looking forwards to working with you

Sincerely, 

Reviews


dearfuturemellc:Wonderful work, amazingly communicative, I will definitely work with him again! I highly recommend him.

maichieu1989:Thank very much for your confidence, It is always a pleasure to work with you

dearfuturemellc:Wonderful work, amazingly communicative, I will definitely work with him again! I highly recommend him.

maichieu1989:Thank very much for your confidence, It is always a pleasure to work with you

:


No comments:

Post a Comment