Wednesday 25 July 2018

I will make amazing 3d game assets and environments for you

I will make amazing 3d game assets and environments for you












About:

*Please contact me before ordering to discuss your project*

graphics are a very important part of any game , its the first thing people will and see and a big selling factor , thats why i am here , i will ensure that your game have an appealing look no matter the artstyle you choose.
i highly encourage you to speak with me before applying  for a gig so we know what you really need and so we can exchange some inspiration related to your needs.

Reviews


hookshotmusic:Amazing seller as always!

kunturar:Very happy with the final result, I recommend it and I will definitely work with you on future projects. Thank you very much friend.

ezzahi:Seller made great efforts to make me understand what he needed .will happily work with again

adaptivedev:Did it fast.

hookshotmusic:Amazing modeller! Got the job done in 4 days, will definitely be working with more in the near future :)


No comments:

Post a Comment