Thursday, 12 July 2018

I will create a 3d model and a realistic render from your design

I will create a 3d model and a realistic render from your design












About:

I will 3D modeling your autocad design and give you hd photorealistics renders! 

The packages contain: 
  • Basic:        Interiors and Exteriors 3D Model + Print-ready version
  • Standard:  Detailed 3D Model + Photorealistic Exteriors Render + Photoshop Post Production
  • Premium:  Detailed 3D Model + Photorealistic Exteriors Render + Photorealistic Interiors      Render +    Photoshop Post Production

In addition I can also create a Video Rendering walk through in 1080p

Why Choose Me:
1. Fast Delivery.
2. Good communication skills.
3. Quick Response
4. Great quality work.

Please, contact me for any informartion or request!

Reviews


bestteamkw:We thought it best fit what we were looking for but the finished 3D was not close to what we wanted. He is not using the finished product that we ended up with. It took alot longer than expected and some messages went unanswered. The last few days was quick responses.

markthurston:Very good experience .... great communication , very quick and easy to deal with ..... fair price , and a terrific final product .... 5 x star , definitely recommend and will use you again . thanks for the great service .............

fedecharlie:Thank you so much, hope to work with you again!

birkirkuld:Very good quality and fast delivery

fedecharlie:Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment