Wednesday, 18 July 2018

I will pitch product design concepts

I will pitch product design concepts












About:

Express product design:

I take your brief and decipher it through numerous ideation sketches. This brainstorming explores innovation in form and style, and creates the perfect opportunity for you to guide me before I proceed with a presentation sketch.

Flexible breakdown:

$25 Dozen +/- loose ideation sketches + understanding.

$25 per basic presentation sketch.

Talk to me about exploded technical views or super seductive digital sketches, we will find the best way to communicate and sell your idea.

No ideation is needed for illustrations, if your design is already resolved. I will provide you with a quote based on the amount of detail.

I can set you in the right direction for prototyping and production through my connections in China.

Reviews


freemanf:One of the best designers i've ever worked with. Can't wait for our next project. Great Job!

coenrr:Great client knows exactly what he wants. Thanks for the tip!

francorama:very helpful. Asked him to do so many revisions but he got the job done

coenrr:Thank you so much.

jedermagkunst:Thanks :) Nice work and ideas


No comments:

Post a Comment